We are a team of licensed clinical psychologists and psychoanalysts in full-time private practice. Collectively, we have over 30 years of experience working with patients from adolescence onward in individual psychotherapy, grief therapy, couples therapy, family therapy and group therapy.
We recognize that everyone’s situation is unique and make every effort to understand all aspects of your life in order to reach an accurate diagnosis and deliver highly personalized treatment that maximizes your chances of success.
We use a client-centered therapy approach to treat a wide range of conditions including:
- Psychological Testing
- Family Violence Intervention Assessments
- Depression and suicidal feelings
- Anxiety disorders – obsessive-compulsive, body dimorphic, panic, and agoraphobia
- Drug and alcohol addictions
- Self-esteem and self-image problems
- Personality disorders
- Marital and relationship conflicts
- Eating disorders
- Psychotic disorders such as bipolar illness and schizophrenia
Our doctors have office hours Monday through Thursday. Our office will be happy to bill your insurance. Our practice belongs to many (but not all) managed care and preferred provider plans. Please check with our billing department if you have questions.